Partner Massage For Lovers and Friends
This HEART season, bring a loved one and join us for an evening of guided massage therapy ease and joy.
This unique experience is perfect for a night out with your partner or a fun way to spend time with a friend. Partner Massage for Lover and Friends is designed to help you remember the simple power of intentional touch and to give you all of the skills you need to create a deeply relaxing and enjoyable experience for a loved one using simple bodywork techniques.
Each couple will receive a 30-minutes massage from their partner while a professional massage therapist demonstrates techniques along the way. You will be able to use what you learn here for a lifetime.
You will learn:
- How to give a relaxing high-quality massage to a partner or a friend.
- Fun stretches to bring a smile and enhance a massage experience.
- Various tips, techniques, and props to create more comfort for the giver and receiver.
- The importance of touch as a simple tool for mental health and connection.
- Each couple will receive a reference card with foundational techniques and tips to use during the workshop and to take home.
Things to keep in mind:
This style of massage will take place atop a mat on the ground with soft blankets and bolsters.
Props and materials will be provided.
This is *CLOTHED* massage. Please wear comfy clothes that your body is able to move in.
B.Y.O.P. = Bring your own partner. Only two-person tickets are available.
No massage experience necessary! LIMITED TO 8 COUPLES PER CLASS. SIGN UP NOW TO JOIN THIS EXPERIENCE.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Danielle Akua is a licensed massage therapist and bodyworker focusing on restorative experiences, stress relief, and nervous system wellness. She is trained in several massage techniques, including Thai Massage and Stretch Therapy. She incorporates various modalities into her practice, such as breathwork, sound healing, and herbal medicine.